Friday, June 22, 2018

New Website !!! Check it Out Tennesee Valley Water Trails

http://tnvalleywatertrails.org/


I recently found a new website that got me once again all excited about canoeing and kayaking in Tennessee. Sometimes you find yourself in a rut and do not know where to turn to find a new place to paddle. Look no more.... this website will re-spark your interest in paddling Tennessee and even into some of our boarder states. The interactive map is easy to use, even for me a non techy person.

I first went to the rivers that I paddle the most, the Duck and the Harpeth, and the information given was right on. Then I started looking at all the options and came up with another dozen places I want to try out. It looks like it might be still a work in progress but what a great place to start.

Check It Out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment